ProgramTransform Medical Weight Loss Program
Are you tired of setting a weight loss goal and not achieving it?
What is your ideal weight?
Do you know how to get there?
Do you want help achieving your weight loss goals?
The Transform Medical Weight Loss Program from Belle Vie OK offers a safe and effective weight loss solution.
Transform was created by nutritional specialists for medical providers to offer safe and effective weight loss solutions for their patients. Transform uses science and clinical data combined with comprehensive patient analysis to create a customized dosing protocol unique to each patient.
What You Can Expect?
- A medical provider educated and trained specifically for Medical Weight Loss
- Comprehensive initial consultation
- A treatment plan customized specifically for you. May include medication, supplements and/or lifestyle recommendations
- Follow-up at 30, 60 and 90 days
Transform Medical Weight Loss FAQ
1. What is Medical weight loss?
Transform Medical Weight Loss is a program created for patients. Transform is the assessment and management of diet, lifestyle and healthy behavior in conjunction with medications that aid in weight loss.
2. How is Transform different from other medical weight loss programs?
Transform Medical Weight Loss uses clinical data and science to create a customized plan for each individual. Transform is based on four main pillars that can influence body weight, including adrenal function, sleep, hormones and behavioral factors.
3. Can both men and women join the Transform Medical Weight Loss Program?
Yes. Transform Medical Weight Loss is customized specifically for men or women and based on your individual needs and goals.
4. Do I have to be extremely overweight to join the program? What if I only want to lose a few pounds?
The program is tailored to you as an individual. No matter how much weight you would like to lose, the strategy will be customized and unique to you.
5. How fast can I expect to lose weight with the Transform Medical Weight Loss program?
Most patients begin to lose weight within 2 weeks. It’s important to note that all patients are unique, and results may vary. However, since the therapy is tailored to your specific lifestyle, results may be faster than previous diets and programs you have tried. While most individuals experience significant weight loss in the first 3 months, the optimal results are noticed between 3 and 6 months.
6. Is exercise required with the program?
Exercise is encouraged but is not the focal point of the program. There is substantial data that shows the correlation between exercise, healthy weight maintenance and wellness.
7. What types of foods can I eat?
Transform is not a diet. This program focuses on adapting your current diet to healthier options. We believe health and wellness is an incremental process. A lot of small, healthy choices end up being better for you than sudden, drastic ones (like some strict diets).
8. Do I have to fast or eat low calorie?
Fasting is not required. The goal of Transform is to empower you with the ability to discern between healthy and unhealthy options. This results in eating fewer calories and losing more weight!
9. Do I have to see a doctor to join the program?
Yes. The Transform Medical Weight Loss program is a comprehensive approach and involves a health care provider who monitors your progress and modifies the therapy to meet your needs over time.
10. How long do I have to stay on the program?
Most patients elect to stay on the program for 3 to 6 months. Your health care provider will help advise you as you progress through the program.
11. How often do I have to come for visits?
Depending on your particular needs, your practitioner will identify a program to fit your needs and meet your goals.
12. What medications are used in the Transform Medical Weight Loss program?
There are a variety of medications that have shown to be safe and effective for weight loss in patients. Transform will include recommendations for drugs that assist with appetite suppression, satiation, and others that may affect the behavior aspect of weight gain/maintenance.
Your health care prescriber may prescribe medications that help decrease your appetite or decrease the amount of food you eat. These medications will be customized to your specific needs.
13. Do I have to take nutraceuticals with the program?
Your health care provider may recommend nutraceutical supplements for you to take in addition to any weight loss medication you are prescribed. Just like the custom prescription medication, the supplements are a personalized part of your weight loss therapy.
14. Are medical weight loss programs covered by insurance?
Unfortunately, medical weight loss programs themselves are not covered by insurance. Some components of your therapy, such as consultations, follow-up consultations and lab work, may be covered. It is important to note that reducing weight lowers lifetime overall medical costs significantly for patients.
15. How much does the Transform medical weight loss program cost?
Transform medical weight loss is offered by experienced practitioners nationwide. Each practitioner can assess your individual goals and requirements to customize a program for you.
16. How do I get started?
Talk with your Transform Provider today about scheduling your consultation.
Take The First Step In Transforming Your Life
We want to take this journey with you and be there through all the small steps of success.